QA7 call center solution
Protect your most valuable assets
A company’s most vital asset is its customers. Meeting customer needs and focusing on customer satisfaction helps to ensure customers’ loyalty to your business, as well as their recommendations to others. Even when monitoring the textual content of calls, customers rarely explicitly state their true preferences or feelings about their interactions with your company’s contact center agents. Superior tools are needed to determine your customers’ true emotions and reactions, quickly and efficiently.
Integrating the QA7 emotion detection components into your contact center solution gives you a significant competitive edge in today’s market where unsatisfied customers can and will easily take their business elsewhere.
Using Nemesysco’s Emotion Detection Platform, the QA7 SDK or the QA7 WEB API is able to detect and measure a wide variety of emotions and mental states including stress, anger, embarrassment, satisfaction, excitement, rationality and more. Every system designer can customize its data display according to criteria that is most relevant to its business processes and evaluation needs.
By incorporating QA7 into your call center, supervision capabilities will be dramatically enhanced with unbiased and accurate real-time indicators, smart and efficient analysis of recordings, databases, performance logs and reports of your agents’ progress, and advanced tools to learn about customers’ likes and dislikes.
What can QA7 call center technology do for you?
- Scan all customer-agent interactions in real-time to detect problematic scenarios as they develop,
and enable automatic alerts to contact center supervisors/managers
- Perform efficient offline emotional data mining on archived calls, based on criteria defined
by any contact center manager, seamlessly, during normal work procedures
- Measure different emotional parameters from both your customers and your agents (such as levels of energy, stress and anger) over any time period to assess overall call center site performance and generate automated reports
- Monitor any agent’s performance and emotional development over any period of time
- Identify agents that are having a bad day and initiate a positive action
- Apply an automated scoring system to reward agents’ performance
- QA7 is language independent and requires no special tuning!
Customer Service - The focus of analysis
QA7 can analyze both ends of a customer service call. For example, the call center technology can be used to focus on the customer’s side of the conversation, identifying specific emotion-related events that may take place during the call. When such events occur, your system can alert the supervisors in real-time, allowing them to monitor the call and determine whether an intervention is needed.
Additionally, QA7 can be used to focus on the technique and effectiveness of the agent handling the call. Monitoring agent performance helps assure call center quality, prevent agent burn-out, reward good performance and maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your customer service operations.